Fire Retardant, Environmental Protection, and Nuclear Solidification Products
Nochar is the best choice to develop and provide “State-of-the-Art” high quality “Fire Retardant”, Environmental Protection, and Nuclear Solidification products.
Nochar is the preferred source to develop solutions to fire and environmental problems through applied science and engineering that offer improvements over any known similar product or technology. We ensure our products are always environmentally friendly and pose no health threat in their use.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide our customers with the highest quality products, to make their businesses more successful and be recognized themselves as protectors of the environment in a cost effective way.
- Establish long term relationships with clients to provide current “products” as well as develop new products that meet or exceed their environmental needs.
- Provide fire retardant, environmental protection, and liquid nuclear bonding products to enable our customers to reduce costs, meet government standards, and protect their property and the environment from damage.
- Continue to be known for being the “go to” experts in these areas.
Nochar was founded and incorporated in 1986 to market a new “State-Of-The-Art” fire retardant, now known as Nochar’s Fire Preventer (NFP).
Nochar dedicated itself to helping to solve the fire safety problem in the United States and around the world through research and development, education and applied technology. Since 1986, Nochar has written countless articles on fire safety and has spoken before such groups as the Defense Department’s Fire Protection Association and various other military groups in and outside the Pentagon, the American Risk Management Association, state fire fighters associations around the country, state and local building inspectors associations, and building code official organizations.
Nochar Inc.Established in 1986, Nochar Inc. is a fire protection and hazardous solidification products provider based in Indianapolis, IN. We bring a wide variety of proprietary products to fire safety, environmental and nuclear energy industries, including fire retardants, fire gel, thermal coating products, spill control products and N-series nuclear products. With over 35 years of experience, we value quality products and outstanding service. Contact us today for more information.
Proprietary Fire Retardants and Hazardous Bonding ProductsNochar Inc. is a national and global leader in the development of solutions for fire safety and environmental mitigation and remediation products. Through applied science and engineering, we’ve produced products that deliver better results than traditional means, for people, planet and the individual environments where they’re applied. We ensure our products are always environmentally friendly and pose no health threat in their use. We provide our customers with the highest quality hazardous solidification products, to ensure they’re prepared for any situation involving fire, biohazard or chemical contamination. Our mission is to establish long-term relationships with clients to provide current products, as well as develop new technologies that meet or exceed environmental standards. Our focus on hazardous bonding products includes:
- Fire Safety Products. Our superior fire retardants work on all natural fiber materials, and are versatile enough to be used in prevention and active firefighting.
- Environmental Products. Our polymer technology solidifies and immobilizes liquid waste into a solid matrix, while achieving minimal increases in waste volume.
- Nuclear Products. We’ve developed numerous environmental and waste handling products for the nuclear complex, through years of research in the industry.
- Nochar’s products are state-of-the-art, fire-retardant solutions, tailored to industries.
- We supply fire safety, environmental and nuclear products to customers nationwide.
- Our company was founded and incorporated in 1986; we’ve been innovating for 35 years.
- We’ve participated in fire-razing of buildings for training fire fighters across the country.
- Our products were developed and tested in conjunction with U.S. Department of Energy.